Friday, November 7, 2008

My classmate!!

My classmate's name is Eun Hee Choi. She is married and from Seoul. She speaks Korean and is a service designer of cabin service. She likes to listen to classical music and play game with her doll and also like to watch a baseball game. But I don’t know what her doll game is. She lives in Pa Ju and has a daughter. The most favorite food of hers is Italian spaghetti. Her major is a political and international relationship. Probably, it must be very difficult studies. Her hobby is collecting a crystal. I know crystal ware is luxurious consumer goods and very very expensive. Anyway, she has a very elegant hobby and seems like a rich person. I envy you. I treat to a meal sometime in the near future, but do you know it is an eternal truth that a rich person must pay the cost?

1 comment:

Kim said...

I think collecting crystal ware is an expensive hobby. Did you ask her what her husband's job was? He must have a very good job. And, how about having dinner together with me?