Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Introducing Yourself

Good afternoon, Everybody. My name is Sang Dae Kim. I am working at Safety Management Team and in charge of safety promotion. That means reducing a persons or property damage to acceptable level through a process of hazard identification and risk management.

To be frank with you, I am very poor on using an English and so start this lessons. I don’t have any chance to learn an English because of my laziness for a long time. Especially, I have always studied a Japanese to get an opportunity for stationed work in Japan.

Unfortunately my department have been changed into Safety Management Team from Flight Dispatch Team. I was in change of flight dispatch work of Japan area and almost didn’t feel necessity of English in old team. But I feel it in my new team and so apply this course. I would like to learn an English step by step from the beginning.

I am fond of hiking. My hobby is hiking. I like looking down from the highest point of mountain and so go to mountain every Saturday if I don’t have something else such as wedding ceremony. I spend my time having a hiking on Saturday and reading a novels or listening a music on Sunday. I think that Seoul is happy place because it has many mountains near the city. And also I heard that there is no city as Seoul in anyplace in all the world. If you want to go to mountain at Saturday, let me know. Do you have any good plan for this Saturday? If none? Why don’t you join me?

4 comments:

Kim said...

Hello Mr. Kim.
I'm very happy that you enjoy blogging. I was shocked to see your first assignment. ^^ I think you're more intermediate level than beginner. I hope you don't find this class too easy.
Anyhow, I'm very pleased that you're interested in improving your written skills. I will do every thing I can to help you achieve your goal(s). Good luck.

So Jin Yoo said...

Nice to meet you, Mr.Kim.
When I read some part of your writing, I shocked with same reason of Ms,Kim's.Why you said you are poor on using English. Wow.. you are a grabber.(just kidding,forgive me plz..:P)
your hobby is...hiking?
You look so healthy..When I was climbing Mt.MyoungJi near by Pocheon I felt so hard. After that day, I came to like small and small(haha) Mountain..hahaha...
Maybe this is because of my lazimess..hahahahah
lets struggle with this LAZINESS!
I hope your VICTORY:)
see you soon~

momo said...

I am sorry that I was not a good tutor about blogging. I think you are scared at my teaching style. I will be more kind. ^ ^;;; I have something to tell you about comment setting. If you want to disappear below word verification. Pleas click "no" at the question "Show word verification for comments?" This question is in "Comments" of "Settings"

changsuk lee said...

Hello Sang Dae. I was superised that I see your name in this class. Because I know your same name of company.kk. Mr Kim~ Fight!!